As always, the 2017 Annual Budget Drive (ABD) was a wonderful opportunity for our members and friends to explore how we give to and receive from James Reeb Unitarian Universalist Congregation (JRUUC) as part of our Time, Talent, and Treasure covenant.
Watch the JRUUC Transformed Videos
Transformation Video Challenge Continues until the end of May
"How has being involved with James Reeb Transformed you?"
- Individuals and groups are challenged.
- Multiples entries are encouraged.
- Creativity is a bonus.
There are two choices with your videos. Send your videos to Kim or send an email to Kim Reain to get the instructions on how to upload your video to the YouTube Channel. #JRUUCtransformed
Here is the JRUUC’s Transformed Channel on YouTube. Please visit our page and see the videos that have already been uploaded: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKN_Ii3BDApc01KMTAJPEEg
- March 5th Kick-Off Sunday Service
- March 12th Transformation Circle
- April 2nd Sunday Multigeneral Service and Open House Celebration
This year’s theme was all about Transformation. Your ABD team members were Kelly Kearns, Sandy Persons, Barb Whitney and Kim Reain (ABD Chair). Contact Kim with any questions you have (firstname.lastname@example.org or 698-5051).
You should have received your ABD packet in the mail by now. If not, please download the following forms:
- 2017-2018 Letter
- Financial Commitment Form and letter from Rev. Karen
- Fair Share Giver’s Guide and Calculation
...or contact one of the ABD team members and they will mail you what you need.
During the ABD, we spent time reflecting on financial commitment and support.
- A hungry caterpillar appeared in the narthex (lobby) and accepted completed financial commitment forms.
- The video challenge asked how you have been transformed by your involvement at JRUUC?
- The sanctuary transformed.
Please look for the brochures in our lobby (narthex).
Thank you for participating in this year’s Annual Budget Drive!